When it comes to floor cleaning, this is really very wide since there are so many different types of flooring. Nowadays, interior designers use several different flooring within a house to create different effects in each area of the house. We are able to offer your previous, uninteresting flooring a newer look! From robust granite to soft rock, we tend to area unit able to clean, polish, take away stains, industrial diamond grind, and seal most natural stone surfaces to even repair minor damages. The services rendered embrace sprucing marble floors, stone floors, ceramic tiles and mosaic floors.
We Clean Types of Floor:
- Floor cleaning
- Floor stripping
- Floor waxing
- Floor buffing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Matting services. Many reasons starting with preventing injuries and accidents due to slipping or tripping
Clean N Care Provides:
- Floor Cleaning and Waxing
- Floor Stripping and Sealing
- Floor Scrubbing and Refinishing
- Floor Polishing
- Floor Buffing/Burnishing
- Stripping and Cleaning of Baseboards
- Floor Maintenance Programs
Ceramic or porcelain tile flooring are stain resistant. They are easily cleaned and sanitized. However, the grout attracts stains and they are difficult to clean. Floating wood tile or laminate tiles are stain resistant. Some laminates have tongue and groove which trap dust and dirt. Carpet are beautiful and creates a warm and cozy environment in the house. It can improve the air quality when indoor by trapping debris and pet dander. Unfortunately, carpets are easily stained and trapping debris. At the same time, cleaning is not easy. There are many different types of carpet and cleaning technique is different too. Hardwood are extremely durable as they can be sanded and polished several times. Engineered wood is durable and is more resistant to moisture than hardwood. Cleaning is relatively easy too. Bamboo flooring is very durable but the color of bamboo flooring tends to fade over time. Cork flooring is durable, stain-resistant and eco-friendly. Cleaning is not as easy as it may absorb water depending on its finishing. Stone flooring such as limestone, marble, slate, and granite tends to absorb stains and dirt. Vinyl flooring is durable, water resistant and very easy to clean. Linoleum is one of the most environmentally friendly floor out there. It is durable and water resistant. Concrete floors are durable and easy to maintain and clean.
Why Choose Clean N Clean:
Professional floor cleaners are trained and experienced to know each and every type of flooring characteristics.Our cleaning service sweep and dust the floor to omit all dirt. After finishing sweep, we mop the floor and allow it to dry entirely.
- Experts select the best pad and cleaning solution to match the flooring components. Tile and hardwood floors have exceptional specifications for the type of cleaning solution and pad that is most suitable.
- The buffer spins at an impressive speed. After treating the entire surface, we repeat the process on any areas still in need of cleaning. We also change cleaning pads as necessary to ensure that we never use a soiled or worn-out pad.
- We run over another sweeping and mopping to remove any cleaning solution left on the floor.
In this day and age, it is important to know who is coming into your home for the safety of your property, yourself and your family. We think that this is important as well and that is why we conduct back ground checks on all of our technicians that enter your home.